Friday 12 August 2011

Snoopz





Creatives are what inspire my blog and one in particular caught my eye this week when we met for coffee at my favorite Le pain de qouditien in South Kensington. His name is Snoopz (not quite. This is what I call him). Snoopz comes from a family of artists, his mother is a painter and one of his sisters my dearest friend Bun is one of the most talented, stylish, wonderful people I know and I can see Snoopz follow in her footsteps. We met to discuss art schools as he currently makes his mark in Florence studying at Charles Cecil's after already completing a year at the Florence academy. His work is inspirational and incredibly moving.

Im planning to make a trip to Florence myself in October as I look for second options if Parsons can't offer me a placement next year. Snoopz was incredibly helpful and gave me real insight as to what work would be in store. Although people often over ride art work as an easy subject, I personally find such judgement unforgiving. Art is one of the most difficult industries out there, it involves a lot of pain hard work and motivation.

Snoopz has such a sense of individuality about him especially surrounding his sense of style. He wore a beautiful turquoise Gucci blazer given to him for his eighteenth with casual jeans and a pair of Christian Louboutin suede brogues. I was the lucky girl who got a picture snapped up along side him.






No comments:

Post a Comment