Thursday 25 August 2011

Ham

Apologies to those who read my blog in the slight lack of attention I have paid in the most recent weeks, my days have been filled with the likes of my two very special friends Hamish and George. Ham who very kindly enjoys calling me Alister and raping my facebook account on a regular basis is my most recent fashion muse. We spent the afternoon dancing to some classics, cleaning his what was an incredibly dirty kitchen and packing his suitcase for a 21st themed Black tie without a tie in Shropshire. 



Both George and Hamish have an incredibly unique sense of style which I would not want either of them to change for the world. George has a slightly more indie vibe being a non meat eating yogi and all he tends to go for more loose clothing with a lot of hats a beaded necklace which cannot be touched by anyone as it will loose his energy, It's very sentimental. Hamish is a slightly more lavish 'out there' character. I (admittedly rather appallingly) pierced his ear last week which we originally blinged up with a chanel stud until replaced with an equally offensive gold tiger. It might be slightly controversial but I am genuinely a fan of boys with pierced ears, I think it shows a deeper sense of character. 
























Hamish shares my obsession for sungalsses we both seem to have a rather large collection. His most recent aim is to save for the incredibly lavish Louis Vouitton EVIDENCE pair which cost a fortune. My mother has always taught me to save and buy one thing really special that you treasure instead of wasting on poor quality clothing you end up having to throw a year later. Advice I intend to hold for a life time.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you're back in the blogosphere:) Hope application went well for art school! PS - I used to like men with pierced ears:)) Before I met my Ali that is! Huge hug xxx

    ReplyDelete