Saturday 5 November 2011

Parsons Application




It has been a while and I am sorry to those of  who check up on Pixie. I have been swarmed with the work Parsons has set but last week my portfolio came to a close and was officially sent off to be assessed by the masters. I await the 15th December to discover fate.

Dear Jonathon, I don't know what I would have done without him. It got stressful at times. Camera recording....what I thought to be the easiest task turned out to be the most complex. Snappy Snaps are now my arch nemesis.

I find it difficult to show my work but something I must get used to. So here I give it to you all.......

With love this Saturday,
Pixie x

St Pauls Cathedral Etching





You Make me Want to...Inspire by Tracey Emin
Still Life
The Start of You make me want to...
Acrylic painting of camera Shutter

Butterfly Acrylic
Self Portrait

This is not all the work, But to download will take me all evening. I promise to keep updating though, God bless and happy energies. xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment