Sunday 12 December 2010

EVERYBODY'S STARRY EYED





Stars have made a huge hit in the fashion world over the past few years. Emma Watson's cover in vogue last month certainly pulled a boost in wishful thinking. My first memory of stumbling across the integration of stars and fashion was browsing through photographs of Miss Moss's 30th birthday party. She looked  nothing other than incredible. Wearing a silk Chanel jumpsuit with a chiffon cover, permed locks and a gold  star stamped across one eye. Since this encounter I have always wanted to brave the star across my face. And I found the perfect opportunity this weekend. A club in Shoreditch were people were encouraged to dress in style of the fresh prince of bel air, masses of music and one hell of a lot of smelly teenagers.  My god sister the beautiful amazing Emily is a make up guru. Now working in Harvey Nichols' Shu Umera but leaving in January for Australia to start working with make up in movies. Its  £20 to have you fixed up for a night out in town and I promise she will not leave you disappointed. The party was a blast (thank you Jamie) and it seems that the star went well, people seemed to think the face painter applied it for me there and then so I started stumbling across numerous girl with glittery stars peeled across there faces. 






the magical ensemble of kate and my own interpretation 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment