Monday 12 March 2012

Doglet's

Known as the mans best friend. In my case, it would be Pixie's best friend. My favorite animal has always and I suspect will alway be the dog, I can't help smile when I see them.

I have been lucky to keep a little treasure with me at home, Otto. The sneaky, crafty, witty, playful, cheeky Otto who yes does suffer from a sincere amount of small man syndrome I would not wish for him to be any other way. I devote this blog to him.

I recently accompanied Hambi (a feature of many posts)..to have his hair cut by 'Graham' a character I had heard only good things and why I was for sure in for a treat when we finally crossed paths. G and I decided some tea was in order after an ever chaotic trip to LIBERTY'S and the famous beyond retro. It was here I discovered dear Daisy..hidden behind some rather elaborate art and poetry...not quite my taste but none to say I do my best not to disrespect it.





Daisy was a beauty, an English bull dog, we shared many kisses but sadly her vision was not all that well :( I hope dear Daisy stays well and happy.

































No comments:

Post a Comment