Wednesday 25 January 2012

The Power of Love

























Research it. Love is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. Love is also a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection; and "the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another".

It's such a powerful, wonderful, joyful emotion. I feel love for many blessings in life. My pomeranian Otto, George, Lucien Freud's etchings, sushi, Carrie Bradshaw, Harvey Nichol's fifth floor cappuccinos, Green and Stone art shop on the Kings road, yoga......

Last week I received my acceptance letter to Parsons School of design in New York City. I don't think I could describe with words the way I felt when I got the call from my father who opened the letter and told me the result. I was in Topshop of all places..browsing the remains of sale month. Here I discovered my LOVE rings and have yet to take them off. 

I had a manicure with dearest Cordy yesterday afternoon in celebration of her 25th birthday..may all her dreams come true this year. We have both found a very soft spot for the new COCO NAILS on Portobello Road. www.coconailbar.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment