Sunday 24 July 2011

The Motorcycle diaries








I feel bad that a little over a week has passed and I have lacked with blogging affection. I've been stumbling for inspiration. It's been a defining couple of days and I feel incredibly grateful. Sundays are always the time to reflect on these things. Which is why I choose to spend the day with the friends I love most. One of whom is a creative soul..... I can't quite describe..... to me his is perfect. George.

George recently invested in a motorcycle. More so I admit for the amusement of his equally beautiful brother. I was lucky enough to get a spin. My outfit would have been tweaked had I known what events would have taken place today. Silk trousers did not particularly suit, leathers would have been much more practical. Yet come to think of it unbearable in this heat. The heat which I have so longed for. I am without a doubt a self confessed sun addict. I cannot bear the winter I go into hibernation of fur and hot water bottles clasping onto starbucks tall wet cappuccino's. Looking forward to another summers day tomorrow. With all my love,
pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment