Monday 6 June 2011

BLEACH HAIR








Bun is border line mental when it comes to her hair. I will always support the creativity in an individual but I must admit my dear little one takes it to another level. It has been black and white, long, short, shaved on the side, peroxide blonde, purple, otto color and most recently blue! Courtesy of BLEACH the blinding bar next to WAH NAILS in topshop. I was slightly edged toward her wild ways and did indeed crack onto dying my own hair purple not quite to the extent miss B went to. Which is.... yes.... slightly amusing and not exactly Grace Kelly. Bun was right though, you attract positive attention..people smile at you on the street :) Its so great.




Although I do admit to having minor panic attacks entering the TOPSHOP on Oxford Street, I have never seen so many angry shoppers in my life! I couldn't concentrate on the clothes (shockingly) I did manage to focus on the WILD at HEART mini store on the lower ground floor the small collection of colorful flowers really took to me I LOVED it particularly the way they simply took old jam pots customizing them with paint and glitter.






Check out bleachlondon.co.uk for prices, pictures and other madness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment