Saturday 12 February 2011

A sex and the city girl at heart.

  

For those of you who know me you are sure to know that I have a total love obsession with Sex and the City. Not only is it good TV I relate a lot to the lives of the four girlies: Samantha Jones, Miranda Hobbs, Charlotte Goldenblad York and the amazing Miss Carrie Bradshaw. My best friend has other opinions over Carrie, she thinks she's annoying :( Ok so the relationship with Aiden did not exactly go as I had hoped however I really like the honesty she has, slight naivety but compassion, intelligence and total shopping obsession! I cannot wait for my sex and the city years. I don't understand why people get soooo overwhelmed at the prospect of turning thirty, whhhattt? It's the age to be. Following the life of SATC was interesting and of course you can rely on american sit com channels to spruce things up a little, Carrie originated as a normal working class girl and somehow managed to bring herself to living in a Pent House on the upper east...good going girl. I however preferred the early prime years, her wacky curls, bizzaro hats and shoes, Stanford on her side, take out chinese boxes in her one bedroom apartment...and total freak out when she has to start using the bus due to financial difficulties 'Why do you have to take the bus when your on the bus'...'My thought's exactly'. Classic!

My favorite fashion statements Carrie made...

I love the look below mainly due to the hair. Big buns are a weakness for me as I also have relatively wild and thick hair, its easy to shove it all up into one big bun, and class of a look similar.

 I also loved the way the film added all kinds of accessories which rocked out. One of which was the crystal embellished mobile phone. After researching the internet I stumbled across CRYSTAL SKINS (PRESS THE LINK TO FORWARD YOU TO THE WEBSITE) A website which customs your mobile phone to your choice with the help of Swarvoski. Within a week I was sporting a totally blinged out cell. The only minor side to things is that you have to send your phone of for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment