Friday 24 August 2012

Design Sponge



Living in NYC can be a danger in regards to shopping. Especially with school right on fifth avenue, it's almost making a sacrifice to walk past Anthropologie, Barnes and Noble, Sephora etc...with out having a glimpse inside.

I have though been relatively controlled (an exception in Urban outfitters last week where I picked up some Ked's and army trousers). I discovered a newspaper design / newsletter, product of design sponge : www.designsponge.com a design blog run by Brooklyn based writer Grace Booney. Launched in August of 2004, the site updates between 6-8 times per day. It attracts a diverse group of devoted readers across the globe - currently 75,000 daily readers on the main site!

This newspaper piece was a summer edition and will continue for 2013 - a craft and design, encouraging the environmentalist's and explorers. I pictured my favorite pieces and share them with you.....

























 



A peak of my new Army pants...

No comments:

Post a Comment