Wednesday 30 May 2012

Prada Banana

































Above : A PRADA jacket I wore this weekend at a wedding in Munich, it worked perfectly with my current fascination with over sized studs. 

It was a year or so ago I discovered the Prada Banana earrings and have since been heavily swerved towards more 'unusual' jewels. I was always quite like simple pieces and nothing to bald for the damned and beautiful. I think I didn't really know enough about it, Im still not that educated. I find a lot of inspiration from my friend Petra's blog http://peggysuebijoux.tumblr.com/


A photo I discovered from Peggy Sue Bijoux I am very drawn to.

I have also become totally obsessed with the Dolce and Gabana CHILLI PEPPER collection, perfect for the summer sunshine. 





 





No comments:

Post a Comment