Tuesday 3 April 2012

Beautifully wrapped and carefully curated.


Conjuring up gifts for your most loved is a difficult task for many. I want something meaningful, suprising...the un thought of. This past year my most wonderful recieved gift was a hand written poem. The most loving present I feel I gave this year was at Christmas, an etching I completed of St Pauls Cathdral which was part of my Portfolio for Parsons.

I was shown this website : http://www.notanotherbill.com/HOME.html
The idea is .....Subscribe for yourself (or as a gift) and get sent a beautifully wrapped and carefully curated surprise present in the post every month...
something that is not another bill.

The gift are composed on the individual, by ticking in the correct boxes: 'are you male/ felamle'? 'most likely found at a fashion show or in an art gallery/ reading a book'?' Each is made to fit perfectly in a letter box so nothing outrageous is to be expected. The website offers a look at past presents which are equally though out and stunningly beautiful......


Merchant and Mills minature sewing kit. Browse the blog for more inspiration http://merchantandmills.com/blog/




London based designers, who used recylceld china plates and mugs to compose there exquisite jewels.

(FOR MEN) A HAND CRAFTED DEERSKIN BRACELET WITH 19TH CENTURY VENETIAN TRADE BEAD CLOSURE.



No comments:

Post a Comment