Monday 11 July 2011

Laurence Coste

Jewelry is key to an outfit. I find that it's essential not to over accessorize yet  also fundamentally important not to under. Everyone is particular about what they do and do not like to wear. Personally I like gold, chunky, african inspired medallions. It doesn't need to cost too much. For example I think that diamonds are over rated.

My favorite jewelry designer is Laurence Coste. She has a small boutique shop on Walton Street close by to wear I live. I recently lunched near by and thought an afternoon browsing would be fun. I am in preparation at the moment for a weeks holiday in the South of France and collecting a few last minute essentials. My very close friend very sneakily surprised me with the amazing deep black over sized stone with gold band ring.





No comments:

Post a Comment