Tuesday 28 June 2011

Trinkets and charms


B
E
A
U
T
I
F
U
L









The gifts which mean the most are the ones with thought and personal identification. I was touched by one in particular, a necklace by House of Harlow (designer being my favorite Nicole Richie). She has such a style about her and it has improved so much over the recent years. I love her bohemian edge which can turn to glamour or grunge so easily.

The locket necklace caught me by such surprise I hadn't expected anything this nice at all. The most significant part was yet to unfold. It opened up and inside I found a meaningful poem which Bun had written so beautifully.

Accessories are something I think people often struggle with, minimalism seems to be the popular thing at the moment but I always have a love of over exaggerating with accessories. I adore headscarves, armlets, hats, watches, multiple necklaces , etc. Coco gave me the most incredible Issa leopard print silk poncho top which I have been using more recently as a wrap around, the color tones are my favorites and something which has inspired me in a couple of recent sketches for my portfolio. I was also recently treated to a peace friendship bracelet by Tash. I love when we wear them together and being a full blown yogi it reminds me of my spiritual side. We got a brilliant snap of them together at Wimbledon yesterday, we both look suspiciously brown against the vibrant orange.



Wishing you all a wonderful day, much love,
Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment