Thursday 5 May 2011

Beauty = Pain ?



It's my first day back in London, landing this morning at Gatwick airport was a slight downfall being told do often about the amazing weather back home only to return to...what seems to be like my usual London, rainy. I made the most of it though. Bun and I took Otto for a walk in Hyde Park where he blew of some steaming energy, which we later regained with cappuccinos at Harvey Nichols.

The shoe department in Harvey Nicks is not one of my favorites as the variety collections don't seem to compare to Selfridges, Harrods or Brown Thomas. But the clothing on the 5th and 4th floor is amazing. I was however delighted to find the amazing silk Lanvin ribbon espadrilles. Bun has had her eye on them for some time now but I on the other hand only seized there potential this afternoon.

Comfortable shoes is a must have, I have a multiple stash hidden in my closet looking so beautiful but too painful to try. My Asprey Ascot pumps left scars on my ankles for at least a year. It's true what people say beauty is pain. But I beg to differ in this instance. The Lanvin pair I have set my eye on boost comfort and beauty at the same time. They also come with a wedge. Im envisioning them right now in my closet ..zzzzzzzzzzzz.

I resisted temptation though and have decided to sleep on the idea. My birthday is coming up and I need to save my thoughts for Dover Street Market which I am hitting next week!





No comments:

Post a Comment