Saturday 16 April 2011

Wah, wah, wah come on.


I have had the most amazing couple of days with my muse of the moment and honorary sister Bun we cracked onto Liberty's and engrossed ourselves in the amazing Isabelle Marant. I bought my trousers (from the blog post below)!!! There amazing and I decided to go for the red and white stripe instead of the pink. Im struggling to wear anything else. We moved onto Topshop after a lunch at Bun's fave ping pong just opposite Liberty's and kicked off at Wah Nails http://wah-nails.com/ and Bleach. Bun has a thing about changing her hair on a regular basis its been through the Daphne Guiness black and white glamour stage..SERIOUSLY cool, the natural look, pixie cut, undercut and most recently bleach blonde pixie.
Bun and I
I loved it, I felt totally in the mood to honor the royal wedding and went all out with patriotic union jacks hand painted on each nails, it took a good 45 minutes but was well worth it. I funnily and totally randomly sat next to the founder of Wah, Sharmadean Reid and her beautiful new baby boy. Reid was great fun with a booming personality and totally in control of what was going on, a great business woman and someone I definitely aspire to. She studied at Central St Martins and later moved onto working as a trend consultant. On August 1st 2009 Wah opened in the East End of London becoming a huge success. Doing shows for London Fashion week, Marc Jacobs, Diesel and Nike as well as a hugely successful week long pop up stand in Selfridges. Wah opened in Topshop last year and is chocker block with customers so be sure to book in advance. It shares space with Bleach hair salon were pops got her hair dyed. People have honestly been stopping me in the street asking where I got them done, be sure to check it out. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment